Features and Benefits
• Lightweight construction with comfortable adjustable elastic headband to fit the wearer
• Designed to sit away from face at an angle to allow the use of protective goggles or glasses and face masks in conjunction
• Anti fogging for visibility
• Hygienic design asy clean so that the visor can be wiped down or washed for re-use
• Made from 100% recyclable material offers the user a highly cost-effective solution
• Approved by the MHRA (medicines & healthcare products regulatory agency) on device compliance
Extract from certificate: To technical specification to Annex II (EHSR) of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
PPE for use by healthcare professionals as per Commission recommendation 2020/403
Technical Specification: BSI 2020/403 eye and face protection specification, Technical Specification to
satisfy Annex II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
Product Description: The eye and face protector listed on this certificate is for use by healthcare workers,
first responders and other personnel involved in the efforts to contain the COVID-19
virus and avoid its further spread.
The face visor comprises a clear 400 micron RPET face visor with adjustable head
Product Assessments: BSI 2020/403 Eye Protection Technical Specification
• This visor does not offer impact protection
Combined with the surgical face masks, the full face visor mask ensures safety within the medical or dental sector during surgery or treatment.
For further protection it is advised that a mask be used in conjunction with our visor, see Type IIR Fluid Repellent Face Masks.
Eye & Face Protection